20 4 / 2014
amtepe asked: 6, 40, 49.
6. Already answered
40. Will you sing today? Ummm, probably?
49. Do you make wishes at 11:11? Not usually. I need a life, don’t I?
Thanks for all the questions :)
20 4 / 2014
howthisworks-caskett asked: 39, 55, 8
8. Did you go out or stay in last night? Out - went to hang out, eat, and watch movies with some friends.
39. Do you get stressed out easily? Not really.
55. Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who? All night - no. Part of the night, probably. Though not recently.
20 4 / 2014
mjsofter asked: 6, 44, 58 :)
Sooo, like the genius I am, I reblogged one of those ask-me-questions things like 2 weeks ago and then forgot slash got super busy and didn’t end up answering any of them. So here goes. Better late than never, right?
6. What are you looking forward to in the next week? Being done with the paper I have to write and finally having a chance to deal with all the crap I need to take care of so that I can actually have a solid plan for getting my degree.
And spending time with my boyfriend that doesn’t include us sitting next to each other doing homework.
44. What are you listening to right now? The ticking of the clock and traffic noises. Super exciting, right?
58. Have you ever slapped someone in the face? Jokingly, yes. Other than that, I don’t think so.
Thanks for the questions (even though it took me forever to get around to answering them)!
02 4 / 2014
Pretend to be interested in me!
- 1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- 2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
- 3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
- 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
- 5: Are you interested in anyone right now?
- 6: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- 7: Do you want to be single?
- 8: Did you go out or stay in last night?
- 9: How late did you stay up last night?
- 10: Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
- 11: Last three things you had to drink?
- 12: Have you pretended to like someone?
- 13: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
- 14: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
- 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
- 17: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
- 18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
- 19: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- 20: What would you name your future daughter?
- 21: Do you miss anyone?
- 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
- 23: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 25: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- 26: Who did you last see in person?
- 27: Are you listening to music right now?
- 28: What is something you currently want right now?
- 29: What is the last thing you said out lot?
- 30: How is your heart lately?
- 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
- 32: Are you wearing socks?
- 33: What do people call you?
- 34: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
- 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
- 36: Who did you last share a bed with?
- 37: Did you do something bad today?
- 38: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 39: Do you get stressed out easily?
- 40: Will you sing today?
- 41: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
- 42: Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone?
- 43: Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance?
- 44: What are you listening to right now?
- 45: What is wrong with you right now?
- 46: What is on your wrists right now?
- 47: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
- 48: What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
- 49: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
- 50: Are you a good artist?
- 51: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
- 52: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
- 53: Ever been on a golf cart?
- 54: Do you have trust issues?
- 55: Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who?
- 56: Do you own something from Hot Topic?
- 57: Do you use chap stick?
- 58: Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
- 59: Do you have a little sister?
- 60: Have you ever been to New York?
- 61: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 62: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
- 63: What were you doing at midnight last night?
- 64: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 65: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 66: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
- 67: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
- 68: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
- 69: Will next Friday be a good one?
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
05 3 / 2014
Anonymous asked: With viewer figures dropping alarmingly, do you think AWM might want to reconsider where he is taking this story? The fan base may want a resolution to one of the two long running sagas, ie Tyson or Bracken, they seemingly want Caskett married! I certainly do! Season 7 might not be as certain as we think!
Ratings actually aren’t dropping alarmingly. They dropped the way they have dropped every year for at least the last 4 whenever DWTS is on, as I posted yesterday. Last week (6x16) preformed better than any other non Olympic program.
THIS week Castle aired immediately after a repeat of an already poorly rated new series premiere (Mixology). Castle’s overall audience was nearly the same as BOTH mixology airings put together, and they grew both the overall and demo audience of that lead. And against the network average, which is what the networks use to determine renewals, Castle is having it’s best ratings year yet, which ABC announced yesterday. (Because even though raw numbers are down EVERYONE’S raw numbers are down. Which is why the network average matters). Stop assuming the raw week to weeks are everything, guys. You’ll avoid needless stress.
Season 7 is, according to all major ratings watchers and insiders locked up, with the network, again acknowledging this is the most successful season yet by their own measure.
And even if it weren’t - they are filming 6x20 in a 23 episode season. The final scripts and storyline are probably locked beyond changing at this point.
So glad someone finally said it. Very well worded. Everyone, please read this and then for the love of God, stop flipping out over every little thing.